Description of the vehicles:
- Plastic, wooden or metal body only
- Full body needed, including doors, read and front bumpers, drop or faltbeds etc.. for STREET class
- Front windschield is required
- Closed body with doors (e.g. stock Pajero body). For roofless/open/cabrio/open window vehicles full interior and roll cage are required (dash, seats, trasmission, side panels). Windschield on the hood is allowed only when the car has full rollcage (height must be proportoinal with the size of the vehicle)
If you have pulled down window half interior is allowed
- All tires must be the same
- Only front wheel steering allowed
- Batteries must be attached to the chassis (axle or link mounts are not allowed)
- At least half of the wheel must be under the body (including fenders)
- DIG or any similar axle braking system is not allowed
- Ladder frame (e.g. Axial SCX) and Tamiya XC/CC/TA like chassis BOTH allowed, but
- Crawler and stick chassis are not allowed!
- One car per competitor allowed
- Minimal light system required (2 white LEDs at front and 2 red LEDs at rear)
- Minimal wheelbase: 242mm
- Minimal track width: 190mm (measured from the outer side of the tyres)Custom, conception and rebuilt vehicles:
- Every custom vehicle will be judged individually. Size of the chassis must follow the size of Axial SCX or HRCCT chassis. Body must be proportioal!Suspension:
- 4 shocks required with vertical mount (+-20 deg. difference allowed only - no crawler style mounts!)Drive:
- Single, electric motor allowed only (can be brushed or brushless)
- No battery size, voltage or capacity limitation (e.g. LiPo)Winch and external tools
- First 3 winching is free per section!
- Every other wich usage is for +5pt/connection
- Vehicles can be equipped with a pair of sand rails (max size: 120x40x5 mm). During race sand rails must be attached to the vehicle. Usage must be similar to real life: bridge a gap (Should not be placed on its edge). Any other accessories count as part of the vehicle and can not be used to aid the moving. Any material is
- Off-track local pactice is allowed, not disturbing the actual competitor.The race:
- Time has less importance than scale look and precisitiy.
- Starting points are +200.
- After the completed race, the collected faults are added.
- The less point are the better.
- Average gate width: 26cm
- Any (body or car part) tuch of a gate +15pt
- Hand tuch of the vehicle (e.g. manual roll over): +30pt
- All gates must be completed, at least tried to complete. Gate miss: +30pt
- Repair time during the event is maximum 1x5 minutes. (If the repair is not done under this time, the competitor will be disqualified)
- Starting order is drawn after the last entry.
- One driver can enter only one Class!
- No assistant person allowed on track! Only the driver and judges allowed for assistance (eg. winch points)
- Time bonus: In each class the faster driver gets ponus points (1pt per rank)
- Time limit: 30 minutes per section
-NO SCALE BONUS POINTS!
(except wheel size bonus in C1 and hard body bonus in C2!)Mandatory scale parts:
- Winch (fake or real)
- 1 box
- 1 working tow rope
- 1 jerry can
- windshield wipers
- first aid kit
- scale license plate with country code (based on your contry regulations)
- front and rear lights (2 white & 2 red)
- Pull-pal or winch anchor
- Sand rail
(furthermore, waterproof electronics and winch are advised)
Missing mandatory scale accessiores: +30pt penalty/item, if missingSTREET (ex-CLASS 1) rules
Any parts missing or against the rules leads to disqualification!
- Full hard body (e.g. stock or modified Tamiya Pajero, Hilux etc. or handmade styrene bodies e.g. Leo's G Mercedes )
- full front face width bumpers (front + rear)
- Ladder or XC like frame
- All 1.55, 1.7 1.9 tires and wheels allowed, max. tyre diameter: 110mm
- At least half the tire must be covered by the body. If custom fenders applied only 6 mm counts!
- The wheels must be exactly under the wheel arches
- Shock positions may differ from vertical by +- 20 degrees
- Minimal body width: 160mm
- Scale tyre bonus (only in STREET class)
110-105mm: 0 pt,
104.9-100mm -15 pt,
under 100mm -25 ptULTIMATE (ex-CLASS 2) rules
differences from Class1:
- lexan (e.g. stock or modified Axial or Proline bodies) or hard body
(10pt bonus for hard body)
- Two tires must reach the edge of body (They don't need to be covered by fenders)
- Truggy and tube frame vehicles are allowed.
- Pulling together the front and rear of the body (cutting the width) is allowed
- Minimal body width (measured at the door handles, without flares) is 150 mm
- The bumpers' minimal size do not have to match with the front face
- The wheels can not reach beyond the body (bumpers) neither for- or backwards.
- The wheels must be exactly under the wheel arches, 10 mm difference is allowed based on the type of the body (Jeep)
- Shock positions may differ from vertical by +- 20 degrees, except for truggy and tube frame vehicles, where the difference can be 45 deg.
- 1.55, 1.7, 1.9, 2.2 wheels and tyres allowed. Max. diameter is 120mm. No wheel size bonus!
All cars which not fits STREET, automatically reclassifies to ULTIMATE! (ULTIMATE rules still applicable!)ULTIMATE KIT rules
- Uncut, original lexan bodies only (stock vehicles like honcho, dingo, jeep, G6 versions, deadbolt etc...)
Vehicles must be fully finished (painting, body work, etc...). This rule applies to all three categories!
Points are based on rankings on each event:
(All races near to Budapest)
29. 03. HRCCT
31. 05. HRCCT
27-28. 06. HRCCT + Suprise
13. 09. HRCCT
18. 10. HRCCT
8. 11. HRCCT