Stonerocker Festival - Sunday Scale Trophy(Central European Scale Trophy finals)1. Class Specs1.1 Overall Info´s: Teams are drawn by lot.
Remember, it is a scale competetion and the RC Cars should look like little real offroad cars. The race is more like a just-for-fun jamboree rather than a hardcore race 1.2 Class 1 / Class 2Class 1 - Street:
- Tire-diameter <110mm / max. 1.9" wheels
- Maximum wheel offset from body/fender: 5mm
- Hardbody (ABS, PS, Metal, Wood, etc.) - no Lexan/Polycarbonate bodys!
- Tuber chassis not allowedClass 2 - Offroad:
- All Cars they don´t fit in Class 1.
- maximum tire diameter: 120mm / max. 2.2" wheels
- maximum width: 250mm
- Tuber chassis allowed
- Inner edge from minimum 2 tires have to be inside of the outer edge of the tire inside of the outer edge of the Tuber!
The maximum width is 25cm. (Without exterior parts like mirrors.)
There is no maximum length.
If you look from above to your car, there shouldn´t be any electronic components to see.
Rear steering is not allowed.
Winch Down is not allowed.
A Dig isn´t allowed.
MOA (Motors On Axle) are not allowed.
No nitro cars.
Caterpillars or Mattracks are not allowed.
Waterproof electronics and front winch are advised!2. Scale Parts2.1 Mandatory scale parts:
- Windschield wipers
- country typical license plates
- towing rope
- front and rear lights (2x white + 2x red)2.2 Scale-Bonuspoints (max 20pt):
- Hardbody: 5Pt.
- Full Interior: 5Pt.
- Tire pattern completely covered: 3Pt.
- Doors/Hood/back door to open: 3Pt.
- Sand ladder: 2pt
- Leaf springs: 2pt
- Winch: 2pt2.3 Scoring:
For scoring there will be the failure points, the drive time and the Scalepoints.
Every started minute will be one (1) Point.
Time and points starts when the first car of your team crosses the start line and ends when the last car of your team pass the finsih line of the section.
Overall points = Failure points + Team drive time - ScaleBonuspoints
Team end result = (Overall team points) / (size of team)
The smaller value the better3. The sections
The maximal drive time per specials is 40 minutes.
Gates in the special sections must be completed from the given direction
C1 and C2 cars drives on the same section, but it is possible that there will be class specific gates.
No training on the courses! (or DNS penalty)
You aren´t allowed to change your setup or remove some parts of your car after the inspection (except battery replacement).
It is a team race, helping with Winching or towing your car from another team car is allowed.
You can fix your Winching Anchor with your foot or hand in earth if it don´t can hold up himself. (You don´t allowed to hold it in the air while winching!)
Every gate tuch counts! Gates are allways active.
Exception: Start and Finish gates doesent count!
Minimal gate width: 26cm3.1 Failure-Points
- Touch the car (eg.: reposition, leaving the track, preventing rollover etc.) 30Pt
- Touch a gate or a boundary / Promotion boundary 15 Pt.
- Missed gate 30pt
- DNS: Did not Start - all gates of the section x 20Pt + 20Pt .
- DNF: Did not Finish - all not finished gates of the section x 20Pt + 20Pt
DNF may be different for the racers in a team. If if your car wrecks, you get DNF, but your teammates can continue!
Between the specials, you are allowed to repair for free, if you reach the next special in time (otherwise DNS for the next special).3.2 Team Score
The team with the least points are the winning team. And also every driver get some points for the overall scoring.
There will be in every class a winning team!3.3 Drivers Score for CEST (Central European Scale Trophy) 2014http://www.scale4x4rc.hu/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=587
Based on the overall ranking (C1+C2 mixed):
1st 25 Pt.
2nd 22 Pt.
3rd 20 Pt.
4th 18 Pt.
5th 16 Pt.
6th 15 Pt.
7th 14 Pt.
The following places are getting every time 1 point less.3.4. CEST Tropy events: